Third Kingdom Goods
- Languages: None
- Features: This is a design project for a start-up business' Instagram. I am both designing the image, and writing copy for, Instagram posts biweekly throughout the year of 2021.
- Lessons Learned: Throughout this project I will be practicing design concepts and programs such as Photoshop and Canva.
Alpine Growth Wellness
- Languages: HTML, CSS
- Features: I learned how to use the "Flex" function in CSS in order to make this website responsive and professional-looking. My client wanted a website that was easy to navigate, accessible, and simple.
- Lessons Learned: This was my first professional website build and I throughouly researched many elements that I was implementing to ensure my client had a clean, simple, and professional-looking site.
- Features: API to pull weather data, Bootstrap grid, geolocation, unit conversion, local time and date.
- Lessons Learned: This was my first ever coding project completed through the SheCodes Plus online course. I enjoyed styling this app and making the simple animation. The use of the API taught me a lot about how the internet works to fetch information for websites.